You can earn up to $1,000 for the summer working part time! This is a six (6) week summer program with leadership development opportunities. You will learn valuable work experience, ethics, team work skills, communication skills, and other tools that will help you becomesuccessful in the job market.
- Requirements: Pierce County Youth ages 16 to 21.
- Must attend mandatory orientation on Wednesday, July 13, 2011.
- Be available for all work days from July 18 – August 26, 2011.
- Must be able to work at least twenty (20) hours a week.
- Resume MUST BE attached with application.
- All applications must be signed, dated, and turned in by Tuesday, July 5, 2011 no later than 4:30 PM.