The Lakewood City Council will meet on Monday, June 20, 2011 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood, City Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499). Following is the meeting agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of June 6, 2011.
(7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of June 13, 2011.
(10) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 112505 to 112516, and direct deposits and automated clearing house, in the amount of $1,216,016.16, for the period May 16 – 31, 2011.
(11) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 61482 in the amount of $9,470.00, for the period ending May 31, 2011.
(12) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 61483 to 61586, in the amount of $150,321.15, for the period ending June 2 , 2011.
(23) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 61587 to 61659, in the amount of $363,234.28, for the period ending June 9, 2011.
(34) G. Approval of claim voucher numbers 61660 to 61661, in the amount of $87,578.57, for the period ending June 9, 2011.
(35) H. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of February 2, March 2 and April 6, 2011.
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of May 2, 2011.
- Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 17, 2011.
(66) I. Ordinance No. 537
Amending the legal property description of a street vacation on 100th Street and Hemlock Road SW to construct a water storage tank. (Lakewood Water District).
(84) J. Resolution No. 2011-07
Setting Tuesday, July 5, 2011, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the Six Year Transportation Improvement Program (2012-2017).
(87) K. Resolution No. 2011-08
Authorizing the property status and sale of canine Police service dog, Roger, in the amount of $1.00, as surplus property; and authorizing an agreement with Officer Oscar Maysonet for said sale.
(90) L. Motion No. 2011-23
Authorizing the execution of a grant agreement with the Washington State Department of Ecology, in the amount of $375,000, for the 2011 Drywell Replacement Project.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(118) Resolution No. 2011-09
Adopting the Tillicum Neighborhood Plan. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(122) Motion No. 2011-19 – (postponed from the meeting of June 6, 2011)
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with Pierce County, City of Tacoma, and West Pierce Fire and Rescue to create a new agency, South Sound 9-1-1, to provide public safety communication services. – City Manager
Motion No. 2011-20
Ratifying the performance evaluation of the City Manager. – Mayor
(138) Motion No. 2011-21
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with Pierce County, in the amount of $410,000 for the Woodbrook sewer extension phase 3 project. – Public Works Director
(145) Motion No. 2011-22
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with the Washington State Department of Transportation, in the amount of $3,000,000, for the construction of the Lakewood Station Connection Project. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments