The movie “The King’s Speech” which recently premiered On Demand, was the most-watched film among Comcast customers in Puget Sound, according to Comcast’s top ten Video On Demand (VOD) orders in Puget Sound for the week ending April 29.
Comcast’s VOD service offers nearly 10,000 shows that customers can choose from each month, including a vast programming library for children, as well as movies, sports, music and other popular genres. Programs are available any time customers want to watch them-with the ability to fast forward, rewind and pause selections. Nearly 95 percent of On Demand programs are available at no additional charge.
TOP 10 HD MOVIES ON DEMAND
1. The King’s Speech
2. The Chronicles/Narnia: Voyage/Dawn Treader
3. Gulliver’s Travels
4. Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1
5. Little Fockers
6. Black Swan
7. Country Strong
9. The Tourist
10. Tron: Legacy
TOP 5 FREE KIDS PROGRAMS ON DEMAND
1. SpongeBob: Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful
3. Dora the Explorer: Baseball Boots
4. Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Don’t Fool With A Phantom
5. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Season 2: Goofy Goes Goofy
TOP 5 FREE MUSIC CHOICES ON DEMAND
1. Chris Brown: Look At Me
2. Katy Perry: E.T.
3. Adele: Rolling In the Deep
4. Justin Bieber: Baby
5. Wiz Khalifa: Roll Up
*Data supplied by Rentrak’s OnDemand Essentials