The Lakewood City Council will meet on Monday, April 18, 2011 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood City Council Chambers at 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
Proclamation recognizing National Crime Victims’ Rights Week. –
Ms. Mandy Ma, Executive Director, Multicultural Self-Sufficiency Movement
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of April 4, 2011.
( 7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of April 11, 2011.
(11) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 243, 112235 to 112251 and 112460 to 112475, and direct deposit check numbers 115661 to 115929, in the amount of $1,287,029.69, for the period March 16 – 31, 2011.
(22) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 60614 to 60700, in the amount of $532,088.63, for the period ending, March 31, 2011.
(33) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900209 and 60701 to 60828, in the amount of $747,966.64, for the period ending April 7, 2011.
(47) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of January 27, 2011.
2. Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of March 29, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(54) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council on the Fiscal Year 2011 Consolidated Plan and amendments to the Fiscal Years 2008, 2009 and 2010 Annual Action Plans and the proposed use of funds.
(55) Ordinance No. 532
Amending Chapter 9A.04 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to aggressive begging. – City Attorney
(61) Ordinance No. 533
Repealing Chapter 8.20 and creating Chapter 8.22 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to graffiti removal. – City Attorney
(69) Motion No. 2011-13
Approving the hire of temporary engineering technicians. – Public Works Director
(71) Motion No. 2011-14
Awarding a bid to Advanced Traffic Products, Inc./Western Systems, in the amount of $66,315.96, for the traffic signal light emitting diode upgrade project. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments