The Lakewood City Council will hold its regular council meeting on Monday, April 4, 2011 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood, City Council Chambers, 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Youth Council Report.
2. Clover Park School District Report.
3. Proclamation declaring April 16, 2011 as Parks Appreciation Day. – Mr. Jason Gerwen, Chair, Parks and Recreation Advisory Board and Mr. Fred Feller, Project Coordinator, LDS Church.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of March 21, 2011.
(10) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of March 28, 2011.
(14) C. Approval of claim voucher numbers 60449 to 60517, in the amount of $594,427.69, for the period ending March 17, 2011.
(24) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900208, and 60518 to 60613, in the amount of $347,408.92, for the period ending March 24, 2011.
(35) E. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of February 16, 2011.
2. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of February 22, 2011.
3. Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of March 15, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(45) Ordinance No. 531
Amending the 2011-2012 biennial budget. – Assistant City Manager of Administrative Services
(50) Resolution No. 2011-05
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal grant agreement with the Washington State Department of Commerce, in the amount of $640,000, for Phase 3 of the Neighborhood Stabilization Program. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments