The Lakewood City Council will meet on Monday, March 21, 2011 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood, City Council Chambers at 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
Proclamation recognizing the Clover Park and Lakes High Schools 2A and 3A State Basketball Youth Championships. – Mr. Mel Ninnis and Mr. JoJo Rodriguez, Clover Park and Lakes High School Varsity Boys Basketball Coaches; Tana Pritchard, Isom Brown, Carl Flamer and Karsten Olson, Team Captains; and the 2A and 3A Basketball Youth Champions
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of March 7, 2011.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of March 14, 2011.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 242, 112244 to 112246, 112450 to 112459, and direct deposit check numbers 115396 to 115660, in the amount of $875,885.99, for the period March 1 – 15, 2011.
(22) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 60259 to 60355, in the amount of $185,949.91, for the period ending March 3, 2011.
(34) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 60356 to 60448, in the amount of $250,289.85, for the period ending March 10, 2011.
(45) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of November 17, 2010.
2. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of February 7, 2011.
3. Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of January 11, 2011.
4. Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of January 19 and February 9, 2011.
5. Citizen’s Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of February 22, 2011.
(66) G. Resolution No. 2011-03
Setting Monday, April 18, 2011, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the Fiscal Year 2011 Consolidated Plan and amendments to the Fiscal Years 2008, 2009 and 2010 Annual Action Plans and the proposed use of funds.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(69) Ordinance No. 530
Creating Chapter 12A.15 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to connections to public sanitary sewer systems. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(84) Resolution No. 2011-04
Approving a modified street profile for Union Avenue. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
AdjournmentPrint This Post