Sen. Debbie Regala, D–Tacoma, Rep. Jeannie Darneille, D–Tacoma and Rep. Laurie Jinkins, D–Tacoma, invite residents to the 27th District town hall on Saturday, March 12 from 10-11:30 am at Lyceum Hall, The Evergreen State College Tacoma, 1210 6th Avenue, Tacoma, WA 98405.
Residents are encouraged to attend and participate in discussion revolving around:
- How do we build on our strong foundation of educated, hard-working people and assure opportunity for small businesses, working people, and major industries?
- How do we make sure that we don’t turn our backs when our neighbors are in need?
- And, how do we serve as caretakers of our state’s natural beauty and our children’s quality of life?
Questions can be directed to legislators’ offices:
- Sen. Debbie Regala, 360.786.7652
- Rep. Jeannie Darneille, 360.786.7974
- Rep. Laurie Jinkins, 360.786.7930
If constituents can’t attend, they are invited to call the Legislative Hotline to relay their thoughts, toll-free, at 1-800-562-6000.Print This Post