The Lakewood City Council will meet on Monday, March 7, 2011 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood, City Council Chambers at 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Youth Council Report.
2. Proclamation declaring March 5 through April 30, 2011, as Pierce County Reads. – Mr. David Durante, Branch Manager, Lakewood Library
3. Proclamation declaring March 7-11, 2011 as Classified School Employees Week. – Ms. Irene Oda, President of Educational Support Personnel of Clover Park School District
4. Clover Park School District Report.
5. City of Lakewood’s 15th Anniversary Presentation. – Mayor Emeritus Bill Harrison
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of February 22, 2011.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of February 28, 2011.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 241, 112238 to 112242, 112434 to 112449, and direct deposit check numbers 115128 to 115395, in the amount of $1,179,351.99, for the period February 16 – 28, 2011.
(23) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 60089 to 60166, in the amount of $384,363.09, for the period ending February 17, 2011.
(33) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900207 and 60167 to 60256, in the amount of $330,748.65, for the period ending February 24, 2011.
(43) F. Approval of claim voucher number 60257 in the amount of $720.10, for the period ending February 24, 2011.
(44) G. Approval of claim voucher number 60258 in the amount of $4,571.38, for the period ending February 28, 2011.
(46) H. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of January 25, 2011.
2. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of October 26, 2010.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(54) Ordinance No. 529
Granting Pierce County a nonexclusive franchise for twenty years to construct, maintain, operate, replace and repair a sanitary sewer system in the city public rights-of-way. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments