The Lakewood City Council will meet on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood City Council Chambers at 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Update from 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division – Colonel Michael A. Getchell
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of February 7, 2011.
( 8) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Special Meeting of February 14, 2011.
(10) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of February 14, 2011.
(15) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 59995 to 60088, in the amount of $788,421.77, for the period ending February 10, 2011.
(26) E. Approval of payroll check numbers 239, 112413 to 112431, and direct deposit check numbers 114854 to 115116, in the amount of $871,489.91, for the period February 1-15, 2011.
(35) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Citizen’s Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of November 30. 2010.
2. Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of December 1, 2010 and January 5, 2011.
3. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of January 3, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(61) Resolution No. 2011-02
Authorizing the City Manager to take necessary and appropriate steps to continue the existing HOME Investment Partnership Program Consortium with the City of Tacoma for Fiscal Years 2012, 2013 and 2014. – Assistant City Manager of Development Services
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments