The Lakewood City Council will meet Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 7:00 P.M. in the City of Lakewood, City Council Chambers, 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
(1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of January 3, 2011.
(8) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Work Session of January 10, 2011.
(9) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Special meeting of January 10, 2011.
(11) D. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of January 10, 2011.
(15) E. Approval of payroll check numbers 236, 112231 to 112233, 112355 to 112368, and direct deposit check numbers 114066 to 114330 to, in the amount of $1,271,452.95, for the period December 16 – 31, 2010.
(25) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900205 and 59402 to 59470, in the amount of $622,145.00, for the period ending December 23, 2010.
(33) G. Approval of claim voucher numbers 59471 to 59554, in the amount of $255,159.87, for the period ending December 30, 2010.
(42) H. Approval of claim voucher numbers 59555 to 59630, in the amount of $180,813.18, for the period ending January 6, 2011.
(50) I. Approval of claim voucher numbers 59631 to 59641, in the amount of $27,001.54, for the period ending January 6, 2011.
(52) J. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of December 6, 2010.
2. Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of December 14, 2010.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(60) Ordinance No. 528
Amending the sister cities program requirements. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(65) Resolution No. 2011-01
Establishing a Small Public Works Roster process for awarding public works contracts and consulting services for architectural, engineering and professional services. – Public Works Director
(70) Motion No 2011-08
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the City of Fife for the continuation of jail services from January 1, 2011 through December 31, 2011. – Police Chief
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments