By Paul Loveless, Steilacoom Town Administrator
- Council Meeting – January 18, 2011 at Town Hall.
- Parks Task Force – January 13, 2011 at 6:30 PM at Town Hall in the Map Room.
- Planning Commission – January 10, 2011 at 6:30 PM at Town Hall
Council Future Agenda “Look-Ahead” Issues:
Copies of the Agenda and staff reports are available at all Town facilities once published.
January 18, 2011 – Proposed Agenda
1. Mission/Vision Statement (Study Session)
2. Urban Forestry Management Revisions (Study Session)
3. Hazard Mitigation Plan (Introduction/Action)
4. Uses of REET Funds (Action)
Future Topics – Policy Related:
1. Nuisance and Abatement procedures (Winter-Spring).
2. Grown “Fences” (Winter-Spring).
3. Shoreline Management (Winter-Spring)
4. Storm Water Comprehensive Plan (Winter-Spring)
5. Public Nuisance Procedures (Spring)
Street and Storm Water Utility Crew:
The Crew spent the week restocking winter storm supplies in preparation for the potential storm this week-end.
The Electric Crew along with the Water/Sewer crew performed maintenance activities on the Roe Street water tank property.
Water and Sewer Crew:
The Crew performed maintenance activities on the Roe Street water tank property.
Buildings and Grounds:
The Crew continues to clean-up after the storms. Given the current forecast, we anticipate this will continue through January.
Questions – Call Paul and 983-2074.