Lakewood, WA – As the New Year approaches, companies are taking the time to reevaluate their budgets in preparation for 2011. Many small business owners are determining which
business costs are expendable and focusing on how to decrease overhead and increase their bottom lines.
To that end, Cartridge World – Lakewood is helping small business owners make smart decisions by providing tips for simple ways companies can cut costs. A few small changes can help businesses save thousands of dollars throughout the year.
“As a local business owner we understand the challenges in today’s economy,” said Susan Cowperthwaite, owner of the local Cartridge World. “At Cartridge World, we are helping many small businesses in the area save on their printing costs by reusing their printer cartridges instead of buying new. It’s an easy modification that can make a big impact.”
Reusing printer cartridges is becoming an indispensable service for businesses looking to save money on supplies. Last year, a private liberal arts college in metropolitan Atlanta saved $10,000 by switching to Cartridge World printer cartridges. Several other businesses have also experienced dramatic results.
In addition to reusing empty printer cartridges, Cartridge World offers the top ten ways to cut costs in the New Year:
* Buy used office equipment.
* Research printers before buying to see if the cartridges are refillable.
* Decrease margin areas to fit more copy on a page.
* Communicate with team members about who will bring printouts to meetings.
* Download customizable form templates online instead of buying printed forms at office supply stores.
* Use rewriteable CDs and DVDs so they can be used more than once.
* Print double-sided.
* Have your clients advertise for you – post testimonials on your website and promote word-of-mouth advertising.
* Turn off all electrical equipment at night and install timers for outside lights.
* Coordinate shipping and mailings to take advantage of bulk rates.
“We are proud to offer a service that helps small business owners reduce their operating costs,” Cowperthwaite added.
For more information, please contact Cartridge World – Lakewood at 253-582-0300.