By Mike Darrah, Publicity/Speakers, Kiwanis Club of Clover Park
What a wonderful time of the year. This season, Kiwanis Club of Clover Park supported LASA, Lakewood Area Shelter Association, with food baskets for Thanksgiving. Last Monday, club members delivered 20 baskets to these families of battered women. It was truly a rewarding experience.
You too can help with a cash donation as we get ready for with our Christmas baskets. Attend a meeting, every Tuesday, 12:00-1:00 at the RAM and see what we are all about. Help us help those less fortunate in our community. You may call Rudy Flores at 253.222.5779 or Mike Darrah at 253.307.2962 with your donation. Thank you.
- November 30…Joe Keller, Lakes High School Athletic Director
- December 7…Kathy Lanning, Harborstone Credit Union. Banks vs Credit Unions
- December 14…Andrea Aho, Arthritis Foundation
- December 21…No speaker planned
- December 28… Kathy Bressler, Chief Operating Officer, St Clare Hospital
For membership details contact Steve Schroeder, Membership at 253.984.7540 or 253.389.1843 Cell.
Also Bart Dalton, President at 253.581.2677 or 253.318.6792 Cell
We’ll see you on Tuesday.