By Paul Loveless, Steilacoom Town Administrator
Holiday at Town Hall is scheduled for Friday December 3rd at 6:30 PM. Upcoming Meetings:
Council Meeting – December 7, 2010 at Town Hall.
Parks Task Force – December 16, 2010 at 6:30 PM at Town Hall in the Map Room.
Planning Commission – December 13, 2010 at 6:30 PM at Town Hall
Council Future Agenda “Look-Ahead” Issues:
Copies of the Agenda and staff reports are available at all Town facilities once published.
December 7 Council Meeting Proposed Agenda Items
1. Urban Forestry Management Revisions – Public Input
2. Uses of REET Funds (Study Session)
3. Janitorial Services Contract (Introduction/action)
Future Topics – Policy Related:
1. Nuisance and Abatement procedures (Fall-Winter-Spring).
2. Grown “Fences” (Fall-Winter-Spring).
3. Shoreline Management (Fall-Winter-Spring)
4. Storm Water Comprehensive Plan (Fall-Winter-Spring)
Future Topics – Administrative/Contractual:
1. Parks Task Force – 2011 Work Plan (January)
All of the crews spent the week proactively addressing and responding to the snow, ice, and windy conditions.
Staff rescheduled pick-up and delivery of the Christmas from yesterday to Monday. Crews will spend next week decorating the tree and Town buildings.
Ketron Island Dock:
The Ketron Island dock owned by the Ketron Island Homeowners’ Association partially broke lose Monday. The HOA is aware of the situation and is/has scheduled repairs.