The Lakewood City Council will meet on Monday, November 15 at 7:00 P.M. in City of Lakewood, City Council Chambers, 6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499. Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
Veterans Day Recognition: Welcome Reception 4-2 Stryker Brigade – Colonel John Norris, 4-2 Stryker Brigade Commander
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of November 1, 2010.
( 8) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Budget Workshop of November 8, 2010.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 232, 112225 to 112308 and direct deposit check numbers 113025 to 113287, in the amount of $1,147,575.29, for the period October 16 – 31, 2010.
(22) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 58445 to 58531, in the amount of $293,884.00, for the period ending October 14, 2010.
(33) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900200 and 58717 to 58826, in the amount of $307,615.01, for the period ending November 4, 2010.
(45) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of August 4, 2010.
2. Arts Commission meeting minutes of October 4, 2010.
3. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of September 28, 2010.
4. Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of October 13, 2010.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(62) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council to vacate a portion of right-of-way adjacent to 11924 Pacific Highway SW. – (Continued from the meeting of October 4, 2010.)
(66) Motion No. 2010-41
Appointing Tasha Bishop, Mario Lee, Morris Northcutt and Marcus Walker to the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee through November 1, 2013. – Mayor
(78) Ordinance No. 522
Vacating a portion of right-of-way adjacent to 11924 Pacific Highway SW. – Public Works Director
(94) Ordinance No. 523
Setting the 2011 property tax levy within the city boundaries. – Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(100) Ordinance No. 524
Adopting the 2011-2012 biennial budget. – Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(105) Resolution No. 2010-29
Authorizing the sale and transfer of title of the property at 14514 Washington Avenue SW to Habitat for Humanity; and authorizing the City Manager to execute a development subsidy agreement for the acquisition and redevelopment of said property, in an amount not to exceed $155,113, to construct three low-income single-family residences. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
(109) Resolution No. 2010-30
Authorizing the City Manager to execute a development subsidy agreement with Habitat for Humanity at 14427 Washington Avenue SW, in an amount not to exceed $247,410, for the acquisition and construction of three low-income single-family residences. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
Briefing by the City Manager
(113) ? Legislative update
City Council Comments