The Lakewood City Council will meet on Monday, November 1, 2010 at 7:00 P.M. in City Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood, WA 98499). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Youth Council Report.
2. Clover Park School District Board Report.
( 1) 3. Parks and Recreation 20 year strategic plan / Legacy Plan update
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 3) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Budget Workshop of October 13, 2010.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of October 18, 2010.
(10) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Budget Workshop of October 25, 2010.
(13) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 231 and 112278 to 112291, and direct deposit check numbers 112766 to 113024, in the amount of $864,623.11, for the period October 1 – 15, 2010.
(22) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900199 and 58532 to 58634, in the amount of $578,609.81, for the period ending October 21, 2010.
(33) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 58635 to 58716, in the amount of $764,248.59, for the period ending October 28, 2010.
(42) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of September 15, 2010.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(47) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council on the preliminary 2011-2012 Biennial Budget and 2011 property tax levy rate.
(48) Motion No. 2010-40
Reappointing Bill Larkin and Charlie Maxwell to serve on the Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee through November 5, 2013. – Mayor
Briefing by the City Manager
(57) ? Habitat for Humanity housing in Tillicum
(59) ? Legislative update
City Council Comments