Summer is over and you’re looking for a challenge. Look no further….Relay For Life of Lakewood needs YOU! Relay For Life of Lakewood had a banner year last year, raising over $159,000 for the American Cancer Society, eclipsing our goal of $125,000. And we could not have done it without volunteers like you. Can we repeat for 2011? Yes, with your help. As we grow we need new volunteers to carry on the Fight Back against cancer. We are looking for the best who want to give back to their community. Make your commitment today and help us continue toward finding the cure.
- Contact last year’s sponsors
- Contact and develop new corporate/business sponsors
- Promote Relay throughout the business community
- Help distribute posters and flyers to sponsors and others
- Help defray Relay expenses with in-kind donations.
- Engage your community. Be creative.
Volunteering is as easy as calling Mike Darrah, Event Chair 2011 at 253-307-2962. Be a hero. Help in the fight against this dreaded disease. Remember, cancer is not a choice, but your volunteering is.
Celebrate/ Remember/Fight Back