The Lakewood City Council will meet Monday, October 4 at 7 pm in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Youth Council Report.
2. Clover Park School District Board Report.
3. 2011-2012 Biennial Budget.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of September 13, 2010.
( 7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of September 20, 2010.
(13) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of September 27, 2010.
(17) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 229, 112239 to 112258, and direct deposit check numbers 112236 to 112499, in the amount of $905,923.07, for the period September 1 – 15, 2010.
(26) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 900198, and 58150 to 58260, in the amount of $635,968.81, for the period ending September 23, 2010.
(38) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board meeting minutes of August 11, 2010.
2. Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of August 4 and 18, 2010.
3. Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of July 22, 2010.
4. Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of July 7, 2010.
5. Lodging Tax Advisory Committee meeting minutes of August 23, 2010.
(63) G. Motion 2010–39
Setting Monday, November 1, 2010, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council on the preliminary 2011-2012 Biennial Budget and 2011 mill levy rate.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(64) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council to vacate a portion of right-of-way located at 11924 Pacific Highway SW.
(68) Motion No. 2010-37
Appointing Carshena Harvin and Sharon Plummer to serve on the Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board. – Mayor
(74) Motion No. 2010-38
Appointing Kyong Suk An, Shirley Petersen, Barbara Vest and Dennis Roden to serve on the Lakewood Arts Commission. – Mayor
(90) Resolution No. 2010-28
Adopting the FY2011 Consolidated Plan policies on the proposed use of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Partnership Act Program (HOME) funds. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
Briefing by the City Manager
o Tillicum/Woodbrook sewer loan program update.
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.