- This Afternoon: A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy,high near 49. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, low around 39. East northeast wind between 3 and 5 mph.
- Monday: A 30% chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, high near 48. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy, low around 42. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday: A 50% chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, high near 49. Calm wind becoming north between 4 and 7 mph.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.Print This Post