- Wednesday: Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, high near 49. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, low around 38. Calm wind.
- Thursday: Mostly cloudy, high near 52. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night: A chance of sprinkles. Mostly cloudy, low around 41. Calm wind.
- Friday: Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.