- Monday: Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, high near 51. South southwest wind between 6 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night: A 30% chance of showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, low around 37. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy, high near 48. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, low around 37. North northwest wind between 3 and 5 mph.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, high near 49.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.Print This Post