- Friday: Mostly sunny, high near 50. Light wind
- Friday Night: A 30% chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, low around 39. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday: A 30% chance of showers. Partly to Mostly cloudy, high near 48. Southwest wind between 7 and 9 mph.
- Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, low around 37. South southwest wind between 6 and 9 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, high near 51.
- Sunday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy, low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday: Possible rain showers. Mostly cloudy, high near 50.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.