- M.L.King Day: Rain likely, early in the morning. Mostly cloudy,high near 52. South southwest wind 17 to 20 mph becoming east southeast 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night: Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 44. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday: A 50% chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind between 10 and 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night: A 40% chance of showers. Cloudy,low around 39. South wind between 11 and 14 mph.
- Wednesday: A 40%chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, high near 49.
- Wednesday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy,low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.Print This Post