- Friday: A 50% chance of rain. Cloudy, high near 48. Calm wind.
- Friday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy, low around 44. Calm wind becoming south between 6 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday: Rain likely. Cloudy, high near 49. Southwest wind between 9 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night: A 30% chance of rain. Cloudy, low around 42. South wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly cloudy, high near 51.
- Sunday Night: A 40% chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, low around 39.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.Print This Post