- Monday: Rain. High near 50. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night: Rain likely. Cloudy, low around 45. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday: A 40% chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. West southwest wind between 3 and 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, low around 39.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, high near 46.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, low around 34.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.Print This Post