- Wednesday: Showers likely early in the morning. Mostly cloudy, high near 45. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, low around 37. South southwest wind between 7 and 9 mph.
- Thursday: Rain. High near 43. Southeast wind between 3 and 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- New Years Eve: Rain. Low around 39. Southwest wind between 6 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- New Year’s Day: Showers. High near 47. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- New Years Night: Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.