- Monday: Mostly cloudy, high near 42. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, low around 32. Calm wind.
- Tuesday: A 50% chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, high near 42. Calm wind becoming south southeast between 6 and 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday: Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.Print This Post