The Suburban Times is proud to introduce our new weatherman, Tony Propp. Tony will prepare a forecast for us Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Read more about Tony below today’s forecast.
- Monday: Showers. Temperature rising to near 47 by 10am, then falling to around 43 during the remainder of the day. West southwest wind between 15 and 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night: Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind between 10 and 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday: 30% chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind at 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, high near 37.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, low around 31.
Tony Propp is a senior at Lakes High School. He is planning to attend The University of Oklahoma after graduation and is currently a National Weather Service (Skywarn) Storm spotter. He is also a member of the Lakes High School Swim Team. He has a storm chasing team called Mesochase which chases here in the Northwest as well as the Plains of northern Texas, through Oklahoma into Kansas.Print This Post