The Lakewood City Council will meet on Monday, November 16 at 7 pm in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Budget Workshop of October 26, 2009.
( 4) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of November 2, 2009.
(11) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of November 9, 2009.
(17) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 208, 111683 to 111711 and direct deposit check numbers 37074 to 37329, in the amount of $1,149,625.66, for the period October 16-31, 2009.
(27) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 53718 to 53797, in the amount of $268,075.28, for the period ending November 5, 2009.
(37) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 53798 to 53864, in the amount of $1,454,698.53, for the period ending November 12, 2009.
(45) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of July 28 and October 27, 2009.
2. Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of September 22, 2009.
3. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of October 5, 2009.
(64) H. Resolution No. 2009-22
Setting Monday, December 7, 2009, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council to extend the interim zoning controls for the Tillicum neighborhood for an additional six months.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(68) Motion No. 2009-60
Appointing Glen Spieth to serve on the Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board through December 2, 2012. – Mayor
(77) Motion No. 2009-61
Reappointing Mary Green to serve on the Human Services Funding Advisory Board through July 31, 2012, and appointing Amy Backlund to fill an unexpired term through July 31, 2010. – Mayor
(86) Ordinance No. 503
Setting the 2010 property levy for the taxable property in the city boundaries. – Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(92) Ordinance No. 504
Adopting the 2010 City of Lakewood budget. – Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(98) Resolution No. 2009-23
Declaring a substantial need for a 1 percent increase in the 2010 property levy. – Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(101) Motion No. 2009-62
Approving the 2010 human service funding allocations and authorizing the City Manager to execute agreements for said services. – General Services Director/City Clerk
(107) Motion No. 2009-63
Approving the 2010 lodging tax funding allocations and authorizing the City Manager to execute agreements for tourism-related services. – Economic Development Manager
(111) Motion No. 2009-64
Authorizing the City Manager to execute the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Lakewood Police Independent Guild from January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010. – Human Resources Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.Print This Post