The Lakewood City Council will meet (Monday, October 5 at 7 pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Youth Council Report.
2. Proclamation declaring October 4-10, 2009 as National Fire Prevention Week. – Ms. Hallie McCurdy, Assistant Fire Marshal, Lakewood Fire District 2
3. Clover Park School District Board Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of September 21, 2009.
( 7) B. Approval of claim voucher numbers 53121 to 53226, in the amount of $1,132,813.35, for the period ending September 24, 2009.
(19) C. Approval of claim voucher numbers 53227 to 53336 and 5028246, in the amount of $523,736.79, for the period ending October 1, 2009.
(31) D. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 26, 2009.
2. Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of June 22, 2009.
3. Lakewood Sister Cities Association General Membership meeting minutes of July 16, 2009.
4. Lodging Tax Advisory Committee meeting minutes of August 24, 2009.
5. Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of September 9, 2009.
(57) E. Motion No. 2009-50
Authorizing the City Manager to sign a boundary line agreement and related utility easement to resolve a property boundary issue on a City-owned property at 12502 47th Avenue SW.
(72) F. Motion No. 2009-51
Authorizing the City Manager to execute an amendment to an agreement with the Washington State Patrol, in the amount of $109,000, relative to the continuation of services on the Missing and Exploited Children’s Task Force through June 30, 2010.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(79) Motion No. 2009-52
Appointing Stephanie Walsh to serve on the Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board through December 2, 2012. – Mayor
(85) Motion No. 2009-53
Appointing Christine Turner to serve on the Human Services Funding Advisory Board through July 31, 2010. – Mayor
(93) Ordinance No. 501
Repealing Title 12 and Chapter 17.46 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to streets, sidewalks and public thoroughfares and the Site Development Regulations; and creating Title 12A of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to Public Works. – Public Works Director
(183) Ordinance No. 502
Amending Section 09.82.085 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to loitering for prostitution purposes. – Police Chief
(187) Resolution No. 2009-19
Adopting the FY2010 Consolidated Plan policies on the proposed use of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Partnership Act Program (HOME) funds and the Five-Year FY2010-2015 Consolidated Plan proposed strategies. – General Services Director/City Clerk
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.Print This Post