Bank of America Home Loans, Lakewood, WA has teamed up with local experts to sponsor a FREE Homebuyer’s Seminar on Wednesday, September 30th at 6:00 pm at The Commencement Bay Coffee House, 2354 Jefferson Avenue, Tacoma, WA Doors open at 5:30 pm.
First time home buyers and those who haven’t been through the home purchasing process in a number of years will benefit from this educational seminar, led by Kristopher Shook and Jason Perkins from Bank of America Home Loans, Amy Lowry, Real Estate Agent from Windermere Professional Partners, Tacoma, WA and Sherrie Sommerseth, Sales & Marketing Manager with Chicago Title, Tacoma, WA are looking forward to a successful seminar featuring:
This Free Seminar offers something for everyone:
- Details on the $8,000 tax credit
- Learn what it takes to buy and qualify in this market
- Learn about a variety of loan programs with little or no down payment
- Free credit counseling so that you can qualify for the best loan possible
- How to make your mortgage payment less or the same as your current rent
- Free credit report for those that wish to get pre-qualified
- Why it’s important to work with a professional realtor
- View current listings showing what your dollar will buy today!
- Great incentives and valuable coupons
Public awareness is key and there are a lot of opportunities available and this is a “Buyer’s Market” right now!
We’ve put together a team of trusted advisors to present potential buyers with the most current information available.
We know that there are a lot of people that don’t understand the tax credit and how to qualify. We want to be an education source for those that would like to learn more, and want to see how they can start planning their future in homeownership.
Due to a provision in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, taxpayers who haven’t owned a primary residence in at least three years are considered “first time home buyers” and are eligible for a tax credit of up to $8,000.
For more information or to register please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 253.651.6160Print This Post