Major road construction for the week of September 19-26:
Bridgeport Way – 59th to Steilacoom:
- Night paving will take place on 9/21 and 9/22. Temporary road closures with detours to be expected to allow fresh asphalt mat to “set up.”
- Day paving on 9/23 and 9/24 to tie in the side streets.
Gravelly Lake Drive – Nyanza to 100th Street:
- Potential weekend work 9/19 – 9/20 on Gravelly Lake Drive between Wildaire and 100th Street to install interconnect conduit. Lane closures.
- Night grinding and patching – 9/22 and 9/23. Lane closures.
- Night pavement overlay – 9/24 and 9/25. Temporary road closures with detours to be expected to allow fresh asphalt mat to “set up.”
Lakewood Water District – Water Transmission Main – 112th – South Tacoma Way to Steele
- Lakewood Water District’s Contractor will be making a night crossing at the intersection of 112th and South Tacoma Way 9/22 and 9/23 followed by night patching – (potentially on 9/24).
Gas Main – 108th Street RR Crossing; Lakeview RR Crossing; Steilacoom Blvd RR Crossing; Pilchuck will be relocating / upgrading the gas main crossings at 3 RR crossings during the day from 9/21 – 9/24 (and through the following week+). Temporary lane closures will be required.