Motivation for fall cleaning awaits people striving to overcome pack-rat tendencies during two free workshops at Lakewood Pierce County Library, 6300 Wildaire Road S.W.
Saturday, Sept. 19, 11 a.m. – Organizing 101: Getting Rid of Clutter and Stress
Information and tools to help:
- Focus on being purposefully organized rather than perfectly organized.
- Reduce the negative emotional impact of clutter.
- Understand why beauty is such a critical element in home management.
Saturday, Sept. 26, 11 a.m. – Organizing 201: Kitchens, Closets and Cleaning
Spaces and more can be resources and not burdens. Learn ways to:
- Make the kitchen more efficient.
- Organize closets – How to decide what stays and what goes.
- Develop practical and realistic cleaning schedules.
FRIENDS of Lakewood Library sponsor these free programs presented by Beverly Pogue, professional organizer and owner of Clear Path Organizing Company.Print This Post