The Lakewood City Council will meet (Monday, August 17 at 7 pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Proclamation declaring September 4-11, 2009 as National Payroll Week. – Ms. Kristy Basinger, Payroll Accounting Technician; Ms. Janelle Sorrell and Mr. Eric Lowell, Finance Analysts, City of Lakewood
2. Gang Unit Update and Crime Statistics Report. – Assistant Police Chief Mike Zaro, Lakewood Police Department
3. Abatement Update. – Mr. David Bugher, Assistant City Manager for Development
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of August 3, 2009.
( 7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of August 10, 2009.
(10) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 202, 111466 to 111511, and direct deposit check numbers 35535 to 35791, in the amount of $1,151,026.17, for the period July 16-31, 2009.
(20) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 52397 to 52530, in the amount of $728,648.53, for the period ending July 30, 2009.
(34) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 52531 to 52595, and 900169, in the amount of $239,898.83, for the period ending August 6, 2009.
(41) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 52596 to 52671, and 900169, in the amount of $433,437.59, for the period ending August 12, 2009.
(51) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of June 23, 2009.
2. Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board meeting minutes of July 8, 2009.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(58) Motion No. 2009-38
Authorizing the City Manager to execute a grant agreement with the Washington State Department of Ecology, in the amount of $100,000, to update the City’s Shoreline Master Program. – Assistant City Manager for Development
(88) Motion No. 2009-39
Authorizing the City Manager to execute a grant agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS), in the amount of $784,524, relative to the COPS Hiring Recovery Program grant. – Assistant Police Chief
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.Print This Post