The Lakewood City Council will meet (Monday, August 3 at 7 pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
1. Proclamation declaring August 4, 2009 as National Night Out. – Police Chief Bret Farrar, City of Lakewood Police Department
2. Clover Park School District Board Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of July 20, 2009.
( 9) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of July 27, 2009.
(12) C. Approval of claim voucher numbers 52306 to 52350 and 52352 to 52396, in the amount of $353,520.96, for the period ending July 23, 2009.
Lakewood City Council Agenda -2- August 3, 2009
(22) D. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of February 26 and May 28, 2009.
2. Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of July 15, 2009.
(31) E. Ordinance No. 498
Adopting new procedures for presenting claims for damages to comply with State law.
(35) F. Motion No. 2009-35
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the Washington State Department of Social and Health Services, in the amount of $90,000, for reimbursement of police protection and incident investigation services at Western State Hospital for the period of July 1, 2009 through June 30, 2011.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(45) Ordinance No. 499
Amending the 2009 City of Lakewood Budget. – Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(50) Resolution No. 2009-18
Adopting the Six-Year (2010-2015) Comprehensive Transportation Improvement Program. – Public Works Director
Lakewood City Council Agenda -3- August 3, 2009
(78) Motion No. 2009-36
Awarding a bid to Tucci and Sons, Inc., in the amount of $774,633.50, relative to the overlay of Gravelly Lake Drive from Nyanza Road SW to 100th Street SW (e1141). – Public Works Director
(82) Motion No. 2009-37
Awarding a bid to T. Barger Dirtworks LLC, in the amount of $105,075, relative to the installation of a new outfall into Lake Louise to alleviate flooding (e2029). – Public Works Director
(86) Discussion of Council Study Session with the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee.
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.