The annual DuPont 4th of July Celebration, sponsored by Northwest Landing ROA & City of DuPont will host a pancake breakfast and carnival at Clocktower Park, 1400 Palisade Blvd.
Schedule of activities:
- 8AM-11AM ROA Sponsored Pancake Breakfast (Benefiting DuPont Historical Society) at Clocktower Park, 1400 Palisade Blvd.
- 9AM Line-up for Float Parade Begins in the Historic Village, 303 Barksdale Ave.
- 10AM Float Parade Begins (see attached parade route)
- 10AM Bike, Buggy & Pet Parade Line up
- 10:30AM Bike, Buggy & Pet Parade Follows Float Parade
- 11AM-2PM Carnival at Clocktower Park
Carnival Activities include: Pony Rides, Reptile Man, Skydive Jump demonstration, Arts & Crafts, BBQ Lunch, local vendors, live music and entertainment all at Clocktower Park!
Parade Grand Marshall: Loraine Overmeyer
July 4th Pack the Pack Backpack Sale: Visit the Pack the Pack booth at the July 4th celebration in Clocktower Park. A limited number of 200 backpacks will be sold at this year’s 4th of July celebration. Backpacks are $10 and are full of goodies that kids love!
(Candy, chips, sports drinks, Frisbees, offers from local businesses) – Cash Only
Supplies are limited and they will go fast!
This portion of the event is sponsored by Northwest Landing ROA
Parade Route is included as a separate attachmentPrint This Post