Clover Park School District (CPSD) is serving free lunches on weekdays this summer to those who are 18 years old and younger and at least one year old at eight summer lunch sites. Lunches are available on a first come, first served basis and must be eaten at the site.
Meals will be provided from 11:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at the sites and on the dates indicated below:
- Clover Park High 11023 Gravelly Lake Dr. SW July 6-Aug. 7, M-F *
- Woodbrook Middle 14920 Spring St reet June 22 – July 31, M- F (revised)
- Lochburn Middle 5431 Steilacoom Blvd. SW July 6-30, M-Th
- Dower Elementary 7817 John Dower Road W. July 6-30, M-Th
- Evergreen Elementary 9010 Blaine Avenue July 6-30, M-Th
- Lakeview Hope Academy 10501 47th Ave. SW July 6-30, M-Th
- Oakwood Elementary 3230 85th Street S. July 6-30, M-Th
- Park Lodge Elementary 6300 100th Street SW July 6-30, M-Th (revised)
*Lunch is served from 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
For more information, contact CPSD’s student nutrition department at 583-5490.
CPSD sponsors the Simplified Summer Food Program for Children. Meals are available at no charge to attending children under 19 years of age. All meals are available without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 14th and Independence Ave SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (voice) or (202) 401-0216 (TDD). The USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.Print This Post