The Lakewood City Council will meet (Monday, June 15 at 7pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of May 18, 2009.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of June 1, 2009.
(14) C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of June 8, 2009.
(18) D. Approval of payroll check numbers 198, 111335 to 111364, and direct deposit check numbers 34513 to 34765, in the amount of $1,118,889.58, for the period May 16-31, 2009.
(28) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 51596 to 51712, and 900170, in the amount of $612,005.05, for the period ending June 4, 2009.
(41) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 51595, 51713 to 51804, in the amount of $768,975.08, for the period ending June 11, 2009.
(51) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of May 4, 2009.
2. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of May 12, 2009.
3. Human Services Funding Advisory Board meeting minutes of May 20, 2009.
(72) H. Resolution No. 2009-14
Setting Monday, July 6, 2009, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council to extend the interim zoning controls moratorium for the Tillicum neighborhood for an additional six months.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(75) This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council relative to extending a moratorium on the filing of applications for licenses, permits, approvals and expansions to gambling businesses for an additional six months.
(76) Resolution No.2009-15
Authorizing a special assessment and lien against the property at 9908 Meadow Road SW, in the amount of $23,785.54, for the abatement of public nuisances and dangerous buildings. – Assistant City Manager for Development
(81) Motion No. 2009-29
Adopting the City of Lakewood’s Non-Motorized Transportation Plan. – Public Works Director
(85) Discussion of Council Study Session with the Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.Print This Post