The Lakewood City Council will meet (Monday, June 8 at 7 pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Items for Discussion:
( 1) 1. Joint meeting with the Human Services Funding Advisory Board.
( 6) 2. Review of the Non-Motorized Transportation Plan. – (Memorandum)
Briefing by the City Manager
(13) Long term financial plan.
Items Tentatively Scheduled for the June 15, 2009 Regular City Council Meeting:
1. Item No. 2 above.
2. Setting Monday, July 6, 2009, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council to extend the interim zoning controls moratorium for the Tillicum neighborhood for an additional six months. – (Resolution – Consent Agenda)
3. This is the date set for a public hearing by the City Council relative to extending a moratorium on the filing of applications for licenses, permits, approvals and expansions to gambling businesses for an additional six months.
4. Extending a moratorium on the filing of applications for licenses, permits, approvals and expansions to gambling businesses for an additional six months. – (Ordinance – Regular Agenda)
5. Authorizing a special assessment and lien against the property at 9908 Meadow Road SW, in the amount of $23,785.54, for the abatement of a dangerous building and public nuisance. – (Resolution – Regular Agenda)
6. Authorizing the hiring of two Court Compliance Officers. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.Print This Post