The Lakewood City Council will meet (Monday, May 18 at 7 pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of May 4, 2009.
( 7) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of May 11, 2009.
(12) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 196, 111283 to 111308 and direct deposit check numbers 34011 to 34261, in the amount of $1,090,615.06, for the period April 16-30, 2009.
(21) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 51217 to 51300, in the amount of $462,777.98, for the period ending May 7, 2009.
(31) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 51301 to 51411, in the amount of $610,736.28, for the period ending May 14, 2009.
(43) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of March 4 and April 8, 2009.
2. Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of March 23, 2009.
3. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of April 6, 2009.
4. Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of 6April 21, 2009.
(70) G. Resolution No. 2009-12. Setting Monday, June 1, 2009, as the date for a public hearing by the City Council relative to the abatement of dangerous buildings and public nuisances located at 9908 Meadow Road SW (Theresa Biss).
(73) H. Resolution No. 2009-13. Setting Monday, June 15, 2009, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the City Council relative to extending a moratorium on the filing of applications for licenses, permits, approvals and expansions to gambling businesses for an additional six months.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(76) Motion No. 2009-23. Confirming the appointment of Barbara Vest to serve on the Lakewood Arts Commission through October 15, 2010. – Mayor
(85) Motion No. 2009-24. Authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with SoundPlans LLC, in an amount not to exceed $19,600, to provide planning services to prepare proposed amendments related to temporary signs and commercial signs oriented to Interstate 5 and Highway 512. – Assistant City Manager for Development
(92) Motion No. 2009-25. Awarding a bid to BDZ Developers, Inc., in the amount of $336,430, to remove, replace and retrofit 101 obsolete stormwater drywells. – Public Works Director
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.Print This Post