Clover Park School District’s Community Relations Department received eight Publication and Electronic Media Awards from the Washington School Public Relations Association (WSPRA). The awards were for:
- Inside Schools, the district’s external community newsletter;
- The 2008-09 annual report;
- News Briefs, the district’s employee newsletter;
- Marketing materials for the district’s 80th anniversary celebration;
- The 2008-09 community calendar;
- A photo mural designed for Clover Park High School;
- The photo “Friends”; and
- The photo “Recreating the Arlington Memorial.”
The annual report, News Briefs, the Clover Park High School mural and the two photos received top honors and were named “Best in Show” in their categories.
Entries were judged by industry experts outside of WSPRA to provide chapter members with feedback and suggestions. Most of the award-winning publications are located on the News and Publications page of the district Web site.