The Lakewood City Council will meet (Monday, April 20 at 7 pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
Proclamations and Presentations
- Proclamation declaring April 19-25, 2009 as National Volunteer Week.
- Proclamation declaring April 24, 2009 as “Walk A Mile In Her Shoes” Day and the month of April 2009 as Sexual Assault Awareness Month. – Lt. Steve Mauer, City of Lakewood Police Department
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of April 6, 2009.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of April 13, 2009.
(11) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 194, 111229 to 111260, and direct deposit check numbers 33505 to 33758, in the amount of $1,174,166.48, for the period March 16-31, 2009.
(21) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50829 to 50920, in the amount of $933,623.13, for the period ending April 9, 2009.
(33) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50921 to 50981, in the amount of $254,232.89, for the period ending April 16, 2009.
(40) F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee meeting minutes of October 27, 2008.
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of March 2, 2009.
- Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of March 24, 2009.
- Lakewood Community Collaboration All Partners meeting minutes of April 8, 2009.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(66) This is the date set for a public hearing by the Lakewood City Council on the Draft Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 Consolidated Plan, Amendments to the FY 2006 and FY 2008 Consolidated Annual Action Plan, and proposed use of Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act funds.
(68) Motion No. 2009-18
Appointing Kelly Hayden to serve on the Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee through November 5, 2011. – Mayor
(70) Motion No. 2009-19
Appointing Bruce Banfield, Julie Bodine and Paula Renz to serve on the Human Services Funding Advisory Board. – Mayor
(75) Ordinance No. 490
Establishing Section 1.29.020 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to the submission of petitions for Initiative and Referendums. – City Attorney
(80) Resolution No. 2009-09
Adopting the Identity Theft Prevention Program pursuant to the Federal Trade Commission’s Red Flag Rule. – Assistant City Manager for Finance and Administrative Services
(88) Resolution No. 2009-10
Adopting the 2008 Supplement to the Tacoma-Pierce County Solid Waste Management Plan relative to recycling. – Public Works Director
(104) Motion No. 2009-20
Authorizing the execution of an agreement with The Transpo Group, in the amount of $303,801, for engineering services relative to the Interstate 5 Transportation Alternatives Analysis and Operational Traffic Model project. – Economic Development Manager
(116) Motion No. 2009-21
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the Washington State Department of Transportation, in the amount of $196,199, relative to the Interstate 5 Transportation Alternatives Analysis and Operational Traffic Model project. – Economic Development Manager
(127) Discussion of Council Study Session with the Public Safety Advisory Committee.
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.Print This Post