Lakewood City Council Study Session Agenda for Monday, April 13 at 7 pm. Meeting is City Council Chambers.
Items for Discussion:
( 1) 1. Joint meeting with the Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee.
( 2) 2. Review of the initiative and referendum process. – (Memorandum)
( 6) 3. Review of the identity theft “red flags” program. – (Memorandum)
(16) 4. Review of an “e-verify” system for contracting purposes. – (Memorandum)
Briefing by the City Manager
Items Tentatively Scheduled for the April 20, 2009 Regular City Council Meeting:
- Item Nos. 2, 3 and 4 above.
- Proclamation declaring April 19-25, 2009 as National Volunteer Week.
- Proclamation declaring April 24, 2009 as “Walk A Mile In Her Shoes” Day and the month of April 2009 as Sexual Assault Awareness Month. – Lt. Steve Mauer, City of Lakewood Police Department
- This is the date set for a public hearing by the Lakewood City Council on the Draft Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 Consolidated Plan, Amendments to the FY 2006 and FY 2008 Consolidated Annual Action Plan, and proposed use of Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act funds.
- Appointing an individual to the Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee through November 5, 2011. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
- Appointing individuals to the Human Services Funding Advisory Board. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
- Authorizing the execution of an agreement with The Transpo Group, in the amount of $439,684, for traffic engineering and planning services relative to the Transportation Alternatives Analysis and Operational Traffic Model project. – (Motion – Regular Agenda)
City Council Comments
AdjournmentPrint This Post