The Lakewood City Council will meet Monday, April 6 at 7 pm in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
o Lakewood Observation Patrol support
Proclamations and Presentations
- Youth Council Report.
- Proclamation declaring April 18, 2009 as Parks Appreciation Day. – Mr. Roger Laybourn, Chair, Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Proclamation declaring April 24, 2009 as “Walk A Mile In Her Shoes” Day and the month of April 2009 as Sexual Assault Awareness Month. – Mr. Ken Maaz, Executive Director, Sexual Assault Center of Pierce County and Lt. Steve Mauer, Lakewood Police Department
- Clover Park School District Board Report.
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of March 16, 2009.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of March 23, 2009.
(10) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 193, 111206 to 111228, and direct deposit check numbers 33257 to 33504, in the amount of $819,814.07, for the period March 1-15, 2009.
(19) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50528 to 50595, in the amount of $1,183,104.84, for the period ending March 20, 2009.
(27) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50596 to 50704, in the amount of $1,473,320.22, for the period ending March 26, 2009.
(39) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50705 to 50828, in the amount of $786,466.87, for the period ending April 2, 2009.
(52) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Public Safety Advisory Committee meeting minutes of January 7 and February 4, 2009.
- Lakewood Sister Cities Association Board meeting minutes of January 15, 2009.
- Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of February 10, 2009.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board meeting minutes of February 17, 2009.
- Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of February 24, 2009.
- Lakewood Community Collaboration All Partners meeting minutes of March 11, 2009.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(86) Motion No. 2009-16
Appointing Bill Harrison to the Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board through December 2, 2010. – Mayor
(88) Motion No. 2009-17
Authorizing the execution of an interlocal agreement with the City of Fife relative to jail services. – Police Chief
(95) Discussion of Council Study Session with the Citizens Transportation Advisory Committee
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments