The Clover Park School District Board of Directors will hold a special meeting/workshop at 2 p.m., Friday, March 27 in room 4 at the Student Services Center, 10903 Gravelly Lake Drive SW in Lakewood.
The agenda for the meeting includes a report on the recent community perception survey and an update from the Facilities Advisory Committee.
For more information, contact the Clover Park School District superintendent’s office, 583-5190.
- 2:00 p.m. Call to Order-Special Meeting/Workshop of the Board
- Superintendent Report
- Superintendent Comments Debbie LeBeau
- Strategies 360 Report Karen Waters
- Facilities Advisory Committee Report Ray Miller
- Board Report
- Board President Comments Board of Directors
- Executive Session