The Lakewood City Council will meet (March 16 at 7 pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of March 2, 2009.
( 6) B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of March 9, 2009.
(10) C. Approval of payroll check numbers 192, 111173 to 111205, and direct deposit check numbers 33009 to 33256, in the amount of $1,081,713.49, for the period February 16-28, 2009.
(20) D. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50236 to 50336, in the amount of $507,448.23, for the period ending February 27, 2009.
(31) E. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50338 to 50438 and 900166, in the amount of $403,463.18, for the period ending March 5, 2009.
(41) F. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50337 and 50439 to 50527, in the amount of $250,199.34, for the period ending March 13, 2009.
(52) G. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
- Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board meeting minutes of November 20, 2008.
- Citizen’s Transportation Advisory Committee meeting minutes of December 2, 2009.
- Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of February 2, 2009.
- Planning Advisory Board meeting minutes of February 11, 2009.
- Lakewood Community Collaboration All Partners meeting minutes of February 11, 2009.
(74) H. Resolution No. 2009-08. Setting, Monday, April 20, 2009, at approximately 7:00 p.m., as the date for a public hearing by the Lakewood City Council on the Draft Fiscal Year (FY) 2009 Consolidated Plan, Amendments to the FY 2006 and FY 2008 Consolidated Annual Action Plan, and proposed use of Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act funds.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
(77) Ordinance No. 489. Authorizing the issuance of a Limited Tax General Obligations Bonds for partial capital financing of the new Police Station. – City Attorney
(98) Motion No. 2009-15. Authorizing the submittal of Lakewood’s Neighborhood Stabilization Program Plan and proposed use of funds; and authorizing the City Manager to execute an agreement with the Washington State Department of Community, Trade and Economic Development for said program. – General Services Director/City Clerk
Discussion of Council Study Session with the Planning Advisory Board and Redevelopment Advisory Board
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.Print This Post