Heartwarming Care owner Randy Walden is offering an elder care community education series for any group, employer, or organization at no charge.
“Consumers in our area now have access to six important presentations that will assist them with almost any elder care situation. We get so many questions from our clients, we knew that providing this series was not just important, but critical for adult children of aging parents, caregivers, and seniors,” said Walden.
Each topic takes 30 minutes, or less, and subjects include:
- Having “The Talk” with Our Aging Loved Ones About Long-Term Care Options.
- Taking Away the Car Keys: When Seniors Should No Longer Be Driving.
- Understanding the Cost of Elder Care and How to Pay for Care.
- A Little Fall is a Big Worry for Seniors: Fall Prevention Program for the Home.
- Understanding the Types of Elder Care Available.
- Safety In and Around the House- Keeping Seniors Safe.
For more information contact Randy Walden at (253) 460-1574.