The Lakewood City Council will meet (Monday, February 23 at 7 pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
( 1) 1. Review of the FY 2009 Draft Consolidated Plan on the proposed use of Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act funds. ‚Äì (Memorandum)
(69) 2. Review of the Lake Louise school park project. ‚Äì (Memorandum)
(78) 3. Regulations regarding Initiative and Referendum. ‚Äì (Memorandum)
Briefing by the City Manager
Items Tentatively Scheduled for the March 2, 2009 Regular City Council Meeting:
- Item Nos. 2 and 3 above.
- Proclamation declaring March 9-13, 2009 as Classified School Employees Week. ‚Äì Ms. Irene Oda, President, Educational Support Professionals of Clover Park
- Confirming the appointment of an individual to serve on the Lodging Tax Advisory Committee through November 1, 2010. ‚Äì (Motion ‚Äì Regular Agenda)
- Adopting the findings of fact relative to establishing a moratorium on the filing of applications for licenses, permits and approvals for card rooms and minicasinos. ‚Äì (Resolution ‚Äì Regular Agenda)
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.