The Lakewood City Council will meet (Tuesday, February 17 at 6:30pm) in Council Chambers (6000 Main Street SW, Lakewood). Following is the agenda:
Call to Order
Reports by the City Manager
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
( 1) A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of February 2, 2009.
( 7) B. Approval of payroll check numbers 190, 111108 to 111147, and direct deposit check numbers 32521 to 32763, in the amount of $1,072,389.40, for the period January 16-31, 2009.
(17) C. Approval of claim voucher numbers 50095 to 50158, in the amount of $1,633,421.12, for the period ending February 12, 2009.
(25) D. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Redevelopment Advisory Board meeting minutes of October 14, 2008.
2. Lakewood Arts Commission meeting minutes of January 5, 2009.
3. Community Development Block Grant Citizens Advisory Board meeting minutes of January 14, 2009.
(44) E. Motion No. 2009-11. Approving the final plat map for The Willows residential subdivision at the southwest corner of Lake Louise Drive SW and Holden Road SW to subdivide 3.18 acres into 14 single-family residential lots (LU080246).
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Public Hearings and Appeals
(94) This is the date set for a public hearing by the Lakewood City Council relative to establishing a moratorium on the filing of applications for licenses, permits and approvals for card rooms and minicasinos for six months.
(95) Ordinance No. 487. Amending the Employee Classification and Compensation Plan to provide an employer match to the employees‚Äô deferred compensation plan of up to two percent of the employee‚Äôs base pay; and amending the amount provided to qualifying employees who opt out of the City‚Äôs medical plan. ‚Äì Assistant City Manager for Administrative Services
(99) Motion No. 2009-12. Approving a property boundary line adjustment at 17 West Shore Avenue SW and 21 West Shore Avenue SW to reconfigure the parcel boundaries to facilitate redevelopment (LU080224). – Assistant City Manager for Development
Briefing by the City Manager
City Council Comments
If you are looking for the city’s up-to-date weekly meeting schedule, click here.Print This Post