Lakewood, WA — At approximately 4:30 p.m. on Saturday evening, two adults and four children were displaced due to a fire in their mobile home. The fire occurred at the Twin Oaks Mobile Home Park on 31st Avenue South in Lakewood.
One of the occupants stated that there were candles lit, in close proximity to the curtains, in the bedroom. There were no injuries as a result of this fire and the American Red Cross is assisting the family.
Investigators have yet to gain access to the unit and the incident is currently under investigation.
Photos by Rick Snodgrass, Lakewood Fire